the definitive final fantasy 14 resource
Links:

Final Fantasy 14 - News - Get Your FF14 Beta Test Key Now

Get Your FF14 Beta Test Key Now

2nd Sep 2010

There is a rather interesting post over at FFXIVCore in which the guys have posted a way for you to get your FF14 Registration Key for the open beta. Clink the link for more details, but here's a summary of what is said in the original post:

For NA Users

For EU Users

Short FAQ:

Q: Why does it say Service Unavailable (Busy)
A: Keep refreshing till you get through.

Q: Says all keys have been givin out and I have to wait for more?
A: All the keys have been givin out, but you can continue to use these links to skip the server busy status and when there are more you will be able to get one.

Q: It went to account management
A: If you're refering to the login screen as account management, you must login to proceed to get your key, if it takes you to the actual account management webpage, you did something wrong.

P.S. More questions will be answered and added here as more appear

Apparently it's a but tough getting though so keep persevering!

Links:

Share |

Back to last page

Comments (7 thread(s))

anthony
22nd Sep 2010 at 22:23

I got the key but it won’t let me register it, keeps saying invalid key, anyone else having this problem?
Harlequin
14th Sep 2010 at 22:23

The fix:rnrnUse this link instead: https://dev-eu.ffxiv.com/
Mike
9th Sep 2010 at 22:22

Okay i was having the same issue until i changed something about the test site address that was niggling in the back of my mindthe site we are told to go it starts something likedev-na.ff14 . now i’ve been getting told to use this site… but what’s the na for when im in the eu? i simply changed this to dev-eu blah blah went to the new site and logged back in.. i was being told to login to a continent my account wasn;t registered to.. pretty simple error there, hope this helps
Almightyblob
6th Sep 2010 at 22:22

I have the same issue… does anyone have any news on this already?
james
4th Sep 2010 at 22:21

also having same problem login into tester site help?
Zeek
3rd Sep 2010 at 22:21

i have a key and registered but it will not let me in the beta test site…. anyone else have probs with this? The site down> ??
Brandon
3rd Sep 2010 at 22:21

For some reason, it does not accept my useraccount/password into testers site.
Page: 1