Final Fantasy 14 - News - Patch 1.17b Notes (05/23/2011)
Patch 1.17b Notes (05/23/2011)
23rd May 2011
System[dev1035] Target filter cycling has been removed from targeting mode A, and targeting mode C adde.
[dev1083] A new text command has been added which allows players to specify targeting behavior when pressing confirm without a target selected.
- /targetmode (/tmode) [subcommand]
- a Activate targeting mode A
- b Activate targeting mode B
- c Activate targeting mode C
- * Activating targeting mode C will set the target filter to ALL.
- * The default targeting mode is A.
- /directtarget (/dtar) [subcommand]
- on Toggle direct targeting on.
- (Overrides active targeting mode to render all characters selectable.)
- off Toggle direct targeting off.
- (Determines selectable targets based on current targeting mode.)
- Toggle between on and off when no subcommand is specified.
- * The default setting is off.
- The following bugs have been addressed:
- A bug wherein a party currently engaging a notorious monster could receive the benefits of items from other parties.
- A bug wherein gnats did not link under certain circumstances.
- A bug wherein players could not undertake certain duties in the sidequest "Seashells by the Seashore."
- A bug wherein pressing Ctrl + T to scroll through the /tell history would skip the most recent recipient.
Comments (0 thread(s))